Detective Agency in Noida2019-08-13T16:17:38+00:00

Detective Agency in Noida

Established with the main motive of helping the clients based in Noida, our team at DDS Detective agency in Noida, helps you in discovering with the most dependable evidences collected by our private detectives. Our highly trained and skilled private detectives make use of the high-end surveillance equipment and most advanced technologies to conduct various types of investigations.

From Pre-matrimonial investigation, post-matrimonial and extra marital affair investigation, corporate investigation, employee verification services, Sting and undercover operations, debugging and sweeping services and Corporate Due diligence, we can help with all types of detective services in Noida which can help you in discovering unknown information.

We are very familiar with the crime scenarios in Noida and are experienced to handle any situation. We always strive to dig deep to find the root cause of the problem. All our cases are 100% confidential.

Our private investigators in Noida have 10 years of experience and adequate guts to face any given challenge and risks. If you are someone who is based in Noida (Any sector) and looking for a reliable private detective agency based in Noida, then feel free to get in touch with our expert and we will be happy to provide free consultation at doorstep.

Below are list of some detective services which we undertake for client based in Noida and across India. Please take a look ,give us a chance to serve you and we can assure you that you will not be disappointed with our expert Noida Detectives.

Top services provided by DDS in Noida

Important questions to ask from a Detective Agency

Question: What’s different about your agency as compared to other detective agencies in Noida?

Answer: DDS in Noida was established with the main purpose of serving its clients with full dedication and commitment. The highly trained and professional team ensures that the detectives do their best and client gets satisfied with our investigation service.

Question: Do you guarantee the confidentiality of my case?

Answer: Yes, maintaining confidentiality and privacy of the client is our top concern and we strive to conserve it as its one of the basic policy of the management here in DDS.

Question: Where to find your agency in Noida?

Answer: You can reach us at our office in Noida, located at the following address; Sector 50 Block D Rd, D Block, Sector 50, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Question: Do you keep in touch with The Police and the Judiciary of Noida?

Answer: The management here at DDS comprises of ex law enforcement officers who still have connections and contacts in the police or with law enforcement officers who can help us in solving a case, if needed.

Question: What is the average amount you usually charge for a case?

Answer: There is no fix charge for any case. Every case differs from the previous one and the fees depends upon various factors such as complexity of the case and time taken to solve the case. However, a rough estimation can be provided once all the details are analysed by our experts.

Question: Is it possible to show me the list of the clients you’ve worked with?

Answer: No, it’s not in our policy and code of conduct to reveal the name of the clients as privacy and confidentiality of the case and client is one of the topmost priority of our team.

Question: How much time will it take to solve my case?

Answer: The answer to this question lies in the details of the case and some other factors such as the time required to collect the proofs and complexity of the case.

Question: What if the client is not interested in meeting or coming to office to discuss the case?

Answer: We’re more than comfortable in talking to client over phone calls or emails if the client wishes to do so. We understand the requirement of the client about keeping their identity safe and we are always here to help.

Question: What is the amount you take in advance?

Answer: In a normal situation, we prefer our payment to be made in 75% advance. The rest 25% are taken after the completion of the case.

Question: What is your duration of work?

Answer: We provide our excellent investigation services for 24 hours a day and for 365 days in a year for helping the clients in need of investigation services.

Contact Us