Detective Agency in Gujarat

Detective Agency in Gujarat

Often overlooked by many scurrying between Mumbai and Rajasthan, Gujarat is a simple, vibrant and highly pleasing to any visitor. While its major city Ahmedabad can draw one in with its profound sense of culture and incredible architecture, it can also become unsafe for anyone not too careful. As per crime reports by NCRB in last year 2013, 157,435 crime were reported in Gujarat. Gujarat had the highest crime rate of 260.48 compared to the National crime rate 218.67 in 2013.

In 2017, as many as 159 cases of rape, 405 cases of kidnapping, 699 cases of house break-ins and 253 cases of robberies were reported in Ahmedabad. In such times, there is a desperate need to bring a detective into the picture.

DDS is a multi-award-winning private investigator and the best private detective agency. We are one of the leading private investigation companies in the industry. No matter how complex your case may be you can rest assured that our team of dedicated, professional, multi-award winning private investigators are committed to delivering the results you require.

FAQs

Question: Out of all the detective agencies in Gujarat, why should you choose DDs?

Answer: We’ve managed to achieve so much in the field of investigation with the help of highly trained and dedicated team of DDS who understands the ongoing situation of the city and try to make it safe and sound for the people living in Gujarat, as much as possible.

Question: How confidential is your service in Gujarat?

Answer: Confidentiality of the client’s case is our topmost priority. We work in such a manner that the case remains 100% confidential as even the detectives investigating the cases doesn’t know that the case they’re investigating is for whom and for what purpose.

Question: Do you have any corporation with the police and judiciary of Gujarat?

Answer: DDS comprises of investigator who have experience and a significant background in Police, CBI and judiciary. Thus, we can assure that we have good connections and acquaintances in Police and judiciary who can help us regarding our investigations.

Question: How much would it cost me here?

Answer: Our charges differ depending upon the type and complexity of the case. To find out the costing, the details of the case are analysed and then timescale and budget are decided.

Question: Who are the clients you’ve worked with?

Answer: DDS does not share the list of its clients with anyone as we give super priority to the confidentiality and privacy of the client.

Question: How much time does it take to solve a case?

Answer: The duration of the case depends on the specifics and difficulty of the case. Some cases get resolved within few days while some can take months depending upon the complexity of the case.

Question: What if some client wants to avoid meeting to keep their identityhidden?

Answer: Clients have every right to secure themselves and if they don’t wish to meet to discuss the case, DDS is happy in discussing cases over phone or through emails or any other mode of communication the client is comfortable in.

Question: How much does a client pay in advance?

Answer: Usually we take up to 75% of the case fees in advance and the rest 25% after the completion of the case.

Question: What are your working hours?

Answer: The highly trained and dedicated team of DDS works for 24 hours every day and for 365 days of the year to solve the cases presented before us.

By |2019-11-16T14:11:09+00:00October 31st, 2019|Uncategorized|

About the Author:

Leave A Comment